Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blake Got a New Job and We're Going to Disneyland!

Blake was offered a job at a new company and we are soooooo excited. He starts at the end of the month and he's going to have to start accruing vacation time all over again. He has a week off in the middle of leaving his old job and starting his new job. We thought we would be responsible and work on our bathroom remodel during that time. That didn't last too long (especially with me throwing ideas at him left and right). I know he has a weak spot for all things Disney, so I kept pushing the idea of going to Disneyland. He caved, finally, so we are going in a little more than a week!!!! I don't know what I am more excited about, his new job or going on vacation. We haven't been with the kids yet, so this is going to be a whole new experience. If any of you have any suggestions about the best way to see everything in the park, let me know.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

That almost sounds like one of those Super bowl commercials, "So now that Blake has a new job, what are you going to do?"......."We're going to Disneyland!"

I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to have so much fun! Make sure you talk with the workers, they always have good suggestions of stuff you shouldn't miss. Everything is fun though! You can't go wrong at Disney. Take lots of pictures, and post them when you get back.

Stacy said...

you've been tagged! Click here to find out what to do.

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Whats the job? CONGRATS!

The Grush's said...

I am glad you sent me a link to your blog. This is fun.

Have fun at Disneyland. We went to Disneyworld when Matthew was 18 months old and it was so fun. We want to go again when the kids are a little older so they can enjoy it in different ways and remember it.