Friday, February 29, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!



As a reward for learning to use the potty, Grandma Harding to him to the zoo. Amanda and Ella, and Ainsley and I got to tag along. It was a beautiful day, I think in the mid 50's (which really is nice compared to what we have had all winter). The animals were all out and active and the kids, especially animal lover Ty, had a blast.




The first thing we did was ride on the zoo train. Ty was so excited to get on that train. He got to sit by his little cousin Ella, which he has made into quite an animal lover herself.




We had fun walking around looking at all the animals. Here the kids are looking at the zebras, a Tyler favorite.

This lepeord was pacing back and forth in front of the window right by the kids. He would even snarl at them when he turned around. The kids would squeal every time he would come by. It was hilarious. I think the top video shows a little of it, but I caught it at the end, so it wasn't a enthusiastic as it was when they first got there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacy said...

That would have been a perfect day to go to the zoo!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Ty that he now goes on the potty, but I'm happier for you! You deserved a special day to celebrate!