Monday, June 30, 2008

Before and After


For some reason I can't get some of my pictures to upload. Frustrating. Anyhoo, here are some pics that I was able to get uploaded. Here is a picture of some of the stairs Blake and his dad worked on. We also put laminate down on the upstair hallway.



Here is an after picture of the lower living room. We painted the room and put new carpet down. We still need to get curtains up and some crown moulding, nut for the most part it is done. Below is a picture of the living room before.





We also had central air put in and finally, as of last night finished our bathroom. We had the shower and floor retiled, put in a new vanity and toilet and painted the walls. We also put white shutters up on the window. Now what's the next project? Oh, I've got my ideas, no matter how many times Blake rolls his eyes.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see it in person on Thursday! Wait...we are going to your house right?

Gertge Family said...

Looks GREAT!!! Way to go.

Betony said...

Wow! We're in the midst of revamping our home too. Hope it turns out as nice as yours did! Chip gave me your blog address. Your kids are super cute!