Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ainsley's insights




Ainsley was tagged by her cousin Abby to answer these questions. Here you go, Abs!


What does mommy always say to you?
"I love you very much."


What makes mommy happy?
"When I clean up my room"


What makes mommy sad?
"When I get hurt."


How does mommy make you laugh?
"Tickles me"


What was mommy like when she was little?
"Cute!"


How old is mom?
"33?"


How tall is mommy?
"6 inches."



What does mommy like to do?
"Keep the house clean."


What is something mommy doesn't like to do?
"Mess up the whole house."



What does mommy do for a job?
"Watch us, am I correct?"



What is mom's favorite food?
"Tacos"


What do mommy and Ainsley like to do together?
"Go shopping at the mall."



How do you know mom loves you?
"Cause when I was a baby, I was so cute. And when I got a little older, I grew cuter and cuter."


Ainsley tags Kennedy, Bryson and Casey

3 comments:

Stacy said...

This is so cute! I'm scared what Kennedy will say to "what does Mom always say to you" You must be a really nice Mom to receive Ainsley's reply.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

"Watch us, am I correct?" CLASSIC!!

scarycall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.