Friday, February 22, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust


We had a Sharmea shower for CarrieAnn last night. She's getting married on March 1st. Sharmea was my old Sorority at Weber and whenever someone got engaged, we would throw them a honeymoon shower. We haven't gotten together in a loooong time and it was really fun seeing some girls that I haven't seen in years. Pictured are: Stacy Pawloski, Amber Goff, me (Susan Harding), CarrieAnn McBeth, Jodi Davis, Amber Winward and Amanda Neilsen. We need to get together a lot more often, chicas! Gamma Phi!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Yes! It was so fun! We do need to make the effort to get together more often. I haven't uploaded my pictures, yet, when I do I'll post them to my personal blog http://stacyssmalltalk.blogspot.com
along with the recipes for the brownies and the punch.

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Well hey we took your advice and did a blog and I love it it's fun. Well hey would you keep and eye out for a kitchen table like yours or one nice that we could redo, also more bathroom light fixtures, oh and if you see any head boards or frames that look nice call me.

Cambri Taylor and Macie Michele said...

If I send you a picture of me do you think you could photoshop me in? I'm so sad I missed it!