Friday, February 8, 2008

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Okay, I am so excited! Ty pooped in the potty for the first time! I am way more excited than he is about this. I was actually giddy...called my parents, Blake's parents, my best friend in Oklahoma. They all seemed pretty happy about it, but I'm pretty sure that they all thought i was a little TOO over the top about it. Am I really out of the diaper stage? I hope so. After 5+ years of it, I am ready for a break. Y'all are lucky I didn't take a picture of it. Believe me, I was tempted. It is so fun having the kids grow up. I love the baby thing, but I really don't miss stages once they pass. I love it when Ainsley surprises me with a new word she knows how to read or when Ty knows what some obscure animal is. I love watching them grow into new emotions and new way of expressing them. So, yeah for going potty, Ty!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats! I can totally understand your excitement. Jackson lately will take off his poopy diapers himself and then try to wipe himself and always ends up clogging the toilet. But if you ask him to go on the potty, oh no!
Hopefully this trend continues for you, and hopefully Jackson will follow Ty's example soon!

Gertge Family said...

So I finally found your blog! Yea! Im adding you to my friends list & congrats on the poop in the potty! Seriously, that is BIG & Exciting news!!
Your blog is cute & now I will stalk you often!