Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My little graduate


Graduation season is here, and our house is not immune to the frenzy of the end of the school year. Ainsley graduated from Miss Cindi's and is ready to move on with her life. She had such a great time learning there and she loved her classmates and Miss Cindi so much.
Her program was fun to watch and she was singing louder than all the other kids, I think. She has no stage fright and loves to have the spotlight on her.
Her favorite part, however, was the fact that her best boy friend, Dean, was there to watch it. I babysit him one day a week and this happened to be the day. She was glad Grandma, Mommy and Ty were there, but I know her performance was dedicated to Dean. Congradulations, Ains!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I can't believe we have Kindergarteners! Crazy huh? We need to get together a bunch over the summer before our schedule gets to hectic with school.