Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Move over mom, Aunt Rachel's in town



I have been replaced. My sister, Rachel, came a-visitin' from Japan. It has been a highly anticipated event in the life of Ainsley (and all of us of course, but especially Ainsley). Rachel has the honor of sharing a room with Ainlsey while she is at our house. Ainsley has done nothing but eat, sleep and breath all things Rachel. I couldn't read her a story last night...that was Rachel's job. I couldn't cuddle with her and talk, that was Rachel's job. In the morning, Rachel was the one who got to rise early with Ainsley (one job I was happy to give up at "5:44" in the morning). Then the bomb dropped for poor mommy, it was Rachel who had to match with Ainsley today. She couldn't have cared less if I walked out the door buck naked. I don't think she would have even cared if I walked out the door at all, as long as her new favorite girl was with her. I really don't mind, to be honest. I love that she loves my sister as much as I do. Just wanted to publicly than Rach for taking over my spot for the week. Now I know how Blake feels. Love ya, Lacher!

2 comments:

Gertge Family said...

That picture is so cute!
Hope your having a blast with your sis & the entire family. Happy fam reunion time!

Stacy said...

Cute. I don't have a sister, but I know whenever Nana comes she immediately is the one who has to do everything for Kennedy. I don't mind it one bit! I just feel bad for my Mom.