Saturday, October 18, 2008

I am TAG

I saw this cute tag on my friend's (and soon-to-be running buddy again....right?:) blog and thought it too insightful to pass up. I like an excuse to look into myself every once in a while. I tag YOU because I want to read your answers.

I am...tired.
I think...way too much at 1:00 a.m.
I want...my kids to be happy and kind.
I have...a great husband.
I miss...running. I never thought I would say that and mean it.
I fear...I'm going to "found out" and all confidence in me will be lost.
I feel...great appreciation for the gospel in my life.
I hear...my kids playing with their cousins.
I smell...bleach and lysol (bathroom cleaning day)
I crave...some sort of chocolate almost every night before bed.
I cry...very little in public, even though I want or need to.
I search...for patience all the time.
I wonder...how long Ainsley and Ty will want to hang around with me.
I regret...way too much.
I wish...I could travel to Oklahoma whenever I wanted.
I love...the look on Ainsley's face when I go to volunteer in her class.
I care...about what people think of me.
I always...have wished I had a tangable talent.
I worry...I am doing this mom thing all wrong.
I am not...a perfectionist.
I remember...my older sister tormenting me (making me pee my pants or throw up) growing up.
I believe...I have been blessed with the best people on this earth. I have an incredible husband, caring family, and amazing friends. I am a lucky girl.
I sing...very badly.
I don't always...act on those small whisperings, and I always end up wishing I had.
I argue...too much for Blake's comfort.
I write...too little. There are people I intend to write to, but...
I lose...my temper too easily with my kids sometimes.
I listen...to Video Killed the Radio Star way too much.
I can usually be found...babysitting one kid or another.
I need...to learn to say yes with a more willing heart.
I forget...almost everything if I don't write it down.
I am happy...when my kids come home from school.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Your tangible talent is RUNNING totally fast even though you 'train' with totally slow people!!! I promise I'm going to get back on the wagon...or would it be off the wagon, in this case? Anyway, I'll be ready to run soooooon.

Mary Jane said...

I love it! I did the same tag and got me really thinking. I'm so glad you shared your insights. I'm with you on wondering if I'm doing the mom thing right. I also want to bawl when I think about the kids not wanting to hang out with me.

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Very cute!